INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR – ROLLER TEAM
Interroll is growing! Be part of a growing industry - the exciting automation and material handling business. Sales support positions are responsible for all aspects of quoting, configurations, order entry, order confirmation and follow up with customers.
The Interroll Group is one of the world’s leading specialists within the field of internal logistics. Headquartered in Switzerland, the exchange-listed company employs around 2,300 people at 32 enterprises around the globe. Among the company’s 23,000 customers are plant manufacturers, system integrators and equipment manufacturers. Our products are in daily use by global brands everyone knows, like Amazon, Bosch, Coca-Cola, DHL, Procter & Gamble, Red Bull, Siemens, Walmart and Yamaha (Motorcycles). On top of that, Interroll initiates global research projects for logistics efficiency and is actively supporting industry associations for standards or better use of resources.
Work for a Market Leader and get your career Moving
We are seeking a proven Applications Engineer to work in conjunction within the sales team to serve our customers and develop new business. Your mind will have a passion for application design, problem solving, and the drive to close sales constantly. You will be working with the Inside Sales team in our new manufacturing facility in Hiram, Georgia.
The right candidate will have at least five years of application engineering experience in a fast paced, customer focused environment. Previous experience working on complex storage or conveyor solutions will put you at the top of the list. You must also hold a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and strong CAD software experience.
On offer with this exciting position is an attractive compensation package and future growth opportunities.
Quelles sont mes tâches ?
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Review and understand Request for Quotes (R.F.Q’s), and project technical specification requirements.
- Manage order conversion from quotes, and project technical specification requirements
- Work with sales and engineering teams to develop project specific solutions and/or component pricing for Roller-Roller Drive team.
- Create proposals using SAP ERP system.
- Support Regional Sales team with quote and order requests.
- Assist Sales and Marketing Teams in development of new leads through various efforts including market research, cold calling, and attending tradeshows and conferences (domestic and international).
- Assist in preparing company-internal technical documents for project hand-off with Interroll Technical Project Engineers.
- Assist Technical Project Engineers in execution of Project Deliverables.
- Manage a dedicated region via Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Quelles sont les conditions requises ?
- Always possess and display Interroll LLC’s Guiding Principles :
- 3 years of experience in a technical sales role in with a manufacturing company, preferred.
- Strong MS Office experience/capabilities, preferred.
- Detail oriented who understands the importance of accuracy, preferred
- Customer oriented and process-based mindset, preferred.
- Ability to travel domestically, preferred.
- Experience and ability using AutoCAD for creating and manipulating layouts, preferred.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce or Dynamics preferred), preferred.
- The ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Two years in an Inside Sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and manage time effectively.
- An open communicator and collaborator with solid written and verbal skills.
- A strong problem solver who understands how to drive projects through to completion.
High School Diploma. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Machines/Equipment used: Computer, telephone, printer, copier, fax, and scanner.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal function of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this job.